We Have 3 Major Projects;
Creative Enterprise Sessions
Building Skills, Expanding Networks, Finding Markets.
- Is a monthly interactive mentoring the networking meet-up in Lagos.
- It will feature over 500 entrepreneurs, and would be entrepreneurs in the creative industry and beyond.
- CES is a 4hour event
- 2 hours for networking, 1hour pre event, 1 hour post event
- Special guests will be grilled by a team of experienced journalist for 1 hour and another 1 hour for Q and A
Annual Creative Industry Awards
The Creative Industries Award rewards Initiative, Talent, Creativity and Entrepreneurship across the creative industries, recognizing the central role they play in the development of a competitive and sustainable creative economy.
This Award has ‘23’ categories including the overall winner that will be declared the Creative Entrepreneur of the year 2015.
The key objective of this project is to sensitize the Nigerian creative sector to the opportunities that abound in Nigeria, while showcasing and rewarding those that have taken the bull by the horn. A second objective is to better understand the dynamics of being an entrepreneur in the creative economy. Through the programme we seek opportunities to achieve both sensitization and understanding.
Creative Business Cup
- A competition for entrepreneurs from the creative industries around the world. CEAN is national Host for Nigeria to choose who will represent Nigeria every year at the International Competition.
- The creative industries are growing sectors that continue to provide more jobs and add increasing value to products and services. Moreover, creative industries have a positive spill over effect on more traditional industries improving growth and innovation. These industries hold a great potential but the creative entrepreneurs often lack insights and business competence needed to realize this potential. That is why there is a need for a competition such as Creative Business Cup that can improve the business skills and the number of successful companies in the creative industries.